Do You Want to Minimize Your Number of Workers’ Comp Claims?Our program can save you tens of thousands of dollars in fraudulent claims.
Do You Want to Reduce Your X-Mod and Premium?The average cost of a fradulent claim is at least $50,000. Litigated Claims are much higher.
Do You Want to Improve Safety and Morale for Your Employees?We have helped reduce workplace injuries by more than 60% time and time again.
If you answered YES to any of these questions, this safety program is for you!
Safety Program Options
- Spanish and English versions available
- True/False tests for employees after viewing
- Details Consequences of Fraud
Starting at $15,000
- Dynamic Meetings with Bilingual Leaders
- Uses Humor to Connect
- Uniquely Engaging and Motivational
Set of 4 Custom Fraud- Prevention Videos $4,900
- Can be customized with your spokesperson
- Stresses Importance of Honesty
- Discourages Fraud
Key Benefits of our Fraud Prevention Program
- Your potential savings are significant. The average cost of a fraudulent claim is at least $50,000.
- Our videos cover a difficult topic very effectively without being accusatory.
- Consistency matters. Everyone hears the same message, especially important when there are several locations.
- The videos are high quality, professional videos that can be used for years.
- Videos can be customized and personalized with our film crew and the company spokesperson in both English and Spanish.
- The most effective strategy to reduce fraud is to inform workers that filing a fraudulent claim is a felony and will not be tolerated.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Steve NovokmetPlant Manager, Mass-Hansen Steel Corp
“By far the best safety meeting we've ever had.”
Tia JordanDirector of Quality Assurance, Ayres Hotel Group
“Bridge Consultants has done a truly fantastic job.”
Charles DaoKathy Ireland Home Fashions / Arrow Industries
“You made me a hero! Your meetings are dynamic, and the employees are really involved. And injuries are way down, too. For the first time, I feel we have really created a safety culture.”
“This was definitely one of the best business decisions I have made. I couldn’t be happier with the results, and I support whatever you want to do to keep the momentum going.”